Who: Individuals who already may own a handgun and may have shot it on occasion but would like to improve their shooting skills and learn more about concealed carry and the law.
Pre-requisite: You must 1st complete Phase One of the course online by registering at:
You will learn:
* Basic shooting techniques such as:
Stance, Sight Alignment, Trigger Control, Breathing and Follow-Through
* We will make sure the gun you use is right for you.
* How to obtain a CCW Permit.
* Various types of ammunition and what's best for
* How to properly clean and store your handguns.
* Hands-on shooting session at the range to practice
what you've learned.
* Introduction to Competitive Shooting.
Goal: Upon the completion of the course, you will have gained confidence as a shooter in your ability to handle your firearm and shoot effectively, understand better the various types of firearms & ammunition and your rights and responsibilities as a gun owner.
You will also receive an NRA Certificate upon completion of the course !